For the best in downtown sandwiches one couldn’t beat Heine and Tyler’s. The facility was located at 119 North Fourth Street in 1928. It was an all male establishment; no women were allowed to trepass past its portals. They were famous for their Oyster Poorboy. A long counter ran the length of the eatery and bar. Fine tobaccos, fountain specialties, draft beer, and German food was to be had in plenty. In later years, a walk up window was installed for the convenience of ladies wanting a sandwich of their own.