In case you've missed our newsletter, we're making the last four issues available for download. Click the icon beside each entry to download the newsletter in PDF format.
- Museum is praised by many who visited during November
- Magnavox was a major manufacturer in Paducah
- Department stores exuded a sense of holiday expectation
- Mile long Owen’s Island separates Paducah’s two rivers
- Nostalgic Christmases reside a memories from years ago
- Books to read during the cold months of winter
- Take this Christmas mini-quiz... are you ready for the holidays?
- America needs you, Harry Truman!
- Museum’s Patron Appreciation Evening set for Mon, Oct 3rd
- Mediterranean Salad: a perfect side dish for any meal
- Paducah’s Civil War newspaper was a little bit biased
- Unusual laws were on the books in 1904
- Paducah’s Carnegie Library: a once elegant establishment
- Political trivia will make you smile
- Ever wonder whose bust is in the arch of the fountain?
- Scrumptious Corn and Asparagus Bake is a summertime treat
- Early radio in Paducah created quite a stir amongst residents
- True story of soldier illustrates heartbreak of the Civil War
- The Clarks were an amazing family, and well renowned
- Cool drinking water wasn’t taken for granted in 1907
- What President are you talking about?
- Celebrate the Fourth, but you’d better not break that law...
- The wit and wisdom of President Harry Truman
- ‘Firsts in Paducah’...a backwards glance at yesteryear
- Great books will pass many a happy hour
- Hash Brown Casserole hits the spot
- Unbelievable tombstone inscriptions
- Slogans seen on tee shirts and bumper stickers make us think